Frequent power cuts are indeed a nuisance. Perhaps you are working on an important project, and the power shuts down, you will be devastated if you haven’t stored your project safely on your desktop. Well, with a good inverter and UPS, say goodbye to no power situations and enjoy a hassle-free life either in your home or your office.
There are many types of inverters and UPS available in the market. You can choose whatever inverter you need as per your requirements.
By Application Area
– There are inverters available for small shops and enterprises. Even for small start-ups with a relatively lesser area, inverters are available in the market.
– Huge businesses have a significant requirement of inverters. If there is a power loss of even 2 hours, the company will lose a lot of business. So, having an inverter or multiple UPS will definitely be a useful investment to make.
– Small homes up to 2 bedrooms with a kitchen too require an inverter. During exams, children will find it difficult to study during power cuts. Maybe you also want to watch a cricket match; imagine the pain of waiting for the power to come back when your favorite team is playing. Having a backup power supply is essential to ensure a worry-free lifestyle. It is best to buy the best inverter for home use in India.
– Big homes will have a lot of lighting, security devices, and sometimes swimming pools. In case there is no power, the security of the house will become vulnerable. Having an Unlimited Power Supply and Inverter is very important.
– Sine wave inverters deal with the output really well. Most commercial inverters sold are sine wave inverters. They produce a less choppy output. A power inverter device that generates a multiple-step sine alternating current waveform is called a sine wave inverter.
If you require a top-end inverter, then you must definitely go for a UPS with a sine wave output to ensure good power supply.
– The square wave is the simplest wave generated in an inverted design. It is suitable for low-sensitivity applications such as just heating and lighting appliances. There is a major disadvantage though. Square wave produces a humming when connected to audio equipment. It is generally not suitable for the sensitive appliances. If you do not run high-end appliances, then a square wave inverter is more than enough to meet your requirements.
Customisable Power Consumption Inverter:
– Have you ever wondered about the necessary UPS battery capacity required? You can use the power calculator to calculate the right specs needed. All you got to do is define your load requirement, enter your load backup requirement, and then calculate the final output.
– Load Requirement stands for the appliances you use a lot. Do you use only fans and computers? Do you use four fans? Enter the quantity to find the results. Then, the wattage can be calculated, and the estimate can be made.
With your own personalized inverter and UPS, you can now enjoy a power cut-free lifestyle. Choose your required UPS and just sit back and enjoy your air-conditioner in the hot summer especially during a power cut.